Accessing Email Templates Directly in LinkedIn Messages
Access templates directly from any new message in LinkedIn by clicking the template button. We'll prompt you to select a template from our sidebar and insert it directly into your LinkedIn message.
How to choose and insert a template in LinkedIn
- Navigate to a connection's LinkedIn page and click "Message" to start a new LinkedIn message.
- Click on the Template button to pull up a list of all available templates in our sidebar. Hint - the template button looks like a colorful piece of paper!
- Choose a folder to view a list of templates.
- Hovering over any template will cause a blue "Insert" button to appear. Click "Insert" to automatically insert the template into your new LinkedIn message.
- Update any merge tags to include real information and send!
Can I create new templates and/or edit existing templates in the Sidebar?
Brand new templates must still be created directly in your Sendbloom account. You can edit existing templates by clicking into any template in the Sidebar and then clicking on the blue and white Sendbloom logo. That will automatically open a new Sendbloom window where you can edit and save the template.