Add list of prospects from a Salesforce Report or View
You can add a list of prospects to Sendbloom directly from Salesforce from any lead or contact report or view in Salesforce with the Sendbloom Chrome extension.
In this article:
- Add list of prospects to Sendbloom from a Salesforce report
- Add list of prospects to Sendbloom from a Salesforce view
Add a list of prospects to Sendbloom from a Salesforce report:
- Run report in Salesforce: choose a standard lead or contact report (or create a new lead or contact report)
- Customize your report: update filters to draw the prospects you'd like to add to a campaign and add or remove data columns as needed (note: any data in your report will be pushed to the prospects in Sendbloom, so update your columns to contain the data you'd like to use in segmenting and touches to avoid missing data or data overload)
- Add to Sendbloom Prospects: click to add the list of prospects in this report to Sendbloom
Add a list of prospects to Sendbloom from a Salesforce view:
- Find a view in Salesforce: Locate the correct lead or contact view in Salesforce, click Go! to enter the full view.
- Customize your view and choose prospects: Choose the leads or contacts that you would like to import into your Sendbloom account by clicking the checkbox next to their name. Any data on your lead view will be pushed to the prospect record in Sendbloom, make sure this view contains all the information you'd like to use in segmenting and touches to avoid missing data.
- Add to Sendbloom: Click the Add to Sendbloom Prospects button to add the selected leads or contacts to Sendbloom automatically.