Send a cadence of custom touches from our Sidebar (Sendbloom 1-to-1)
With Sendbloom 1-to-1, you can send any prospect a customized Sendbloom campaign from any webpage. Click the Sendbloom Chrome Extension button to open our sidebar window, select 1-TO-1 to open a Sendbloom window in your most recent Chrome tab, and add someone to a customized campaign instantly.
To get started, be sure to download and install the Sendbloom Chrome extension if you haven't already.
Sendbloom 1-to-1 Everywhere (step-by-step):
- Click the Sendbloom Chrome Extension in the top right corner of Google Chrome and choose 1-TO-1 inside the sidebar window.
- Choose the campaign you'd like to add the prospect to.
- Add the recipient's email address and basic information.
- Review / edit content of your emails to resonate with this prospect (or leave them the same).
- Send the first touch now or schedule it for later
1. Click the Sendbloom Chrome Extension in the top right corner of Google Chrome and choose 1-TO-1 inside the sidebar window.
Send a customized Sendbloom campaign to any prospect from your Gmail web app with Sendbloom 1-to-1. To add a prospect to a campaign, navigate to any Google Chrome window and click the Sendbloom logo in the top right corner of the page. Then choose 1-TO-1 inside the sidebar window.
2. Choose a campaign for this prospect.
Select the cadence of touches from any of your campaigns that you'd like to use as-is or as a template that you'll customize for your prospect. Your starred campaigns will appear at the top of the window for easy selection.
Note: if one of your campaign has multiple segments, each segment will appear as a standalone campaign that you can use for 1-to-1 messaging.
What if I want to create a new cadence?
If you don't have a base cadence that fits your needs, login to your Sendbloom account to create and submit a new campaign that defines your desired cadence (Touch 1 email, Touch 2 call, etc). Feel free to use yourself as a single dummy prospect to get the campaign going if you don't have a prospect to add to your campaign.
Once submitted, you'll have that new campaign added to your list of available cadences in Sendbloom 1-to-1.
3. Add your recipient's email address and basic info.
Just add the email of the prospect you'd like to Sendbloom. If the prospect isn't in your Sendbloom account, we'll also ask for his/her name and company to add them to your Prospects.
4. Review / edit content of your emails to resonate with this prospect (or leave them the same).
Make any changes to the email touches in your cadence to personalize your outreach to this prospect or leave each touch as-is. You can edit each touch by clicking its corresponding number at the bottom of the window.
5. Send the first touch now or schedule it for later
Send the email for your first touch to your prospect in the next few minutes ("send right meow") or pick a later date and time to fire it off ("send later"). All subsequent touches will trickle out according to the predefined schedule in your cadence.
Once submitted, you'll receive a confirmation page that your campaign is sending in the next few minutes or is scheduled